These are the most commonly requested packages, but I’m super flexible & can customise them for you.
- How to book? It’s a $500 deposit to lock the date away. Remainder paid 4 weeks before wedding. I’ll send a proper receipt & booking confirmation when you do.
- Yes you can add the preshoot onto package 1! I’d really recommend you do, it is $400.
- Don’t want the framed enlargements? I can customise the packages when we chat.
- Yes you can add extra hours for packages 1,2,3 – $300 per hour in half hour increments.
- I highly recommend adding a highlight album onto packages, which is $650 and is a 20 page 10×10″ album with full photo choice by me, so you’ll just have an album of beautiful highlights of the wedding. This is a super simple album, consisting of the absolute best shots of the wedding, without worrying about things like family photos.
- For the camera nerds, all packages get digital medium format coverage. It kicks butt.
- I totally bring it equipment wise. I have 4 camera bodies, and 11 lenses. If anything breaks, no problems I have backups of everything. All the cameras have dual memory cards, so nothing will ever be lost. I’m also an ex-computer engineer and super fluent when it comes to data storage & backups. Short version – your photos are safe.
- Yes I can cover both the boys & the girls prep, unless you are getting ready over 1hr away from each other.
- For interstate weddings, just return flights & 1-2 nights accommodation. No extra travel fees.
- For overseas weddings, please get in touch.
- Yes I’m fully insured.
- The albums are made by the best in the business & have lifetime warranties.
- I like coffee, come & have one with me and we’ll discuss everything.