Thanks so much for the interest in having me along! Pricing starts at $3600.
- Coverage by myself on the wedding day
- Completely silent shooting using specialised completely quiet cameras, the ultimate in discrete candid shooting. No more ceremonies & speeches with clicking noises!
- Unlimited advice about every aspect of your wedding day & help creating a beautiful timeline based off years of experience shooting weddings.
- Meticulously edited high resolution files on USB in a beautiful presentation box with a selection of fine art prints printed professionally on archival level photographic paper. Click here for some photographs of this.
- Your photographs typically ready within 10 days of the wedding! How do I manage this? I was a computer engineer prior to doing wedding photography (many years ago) and am super quick on the computer. I have a huge, very fast editing machine & really enjoy editing the wedding when it’s still fresh in my head. I typically start editing on the Monday after a wedding and post the USB/Box at the end of the week.
- A full set of Black & White photographs alongside your colour ones.
- Edited high resolution files on an online gallery for years afterwards.
- A quick peek/preview of the wedding shortly after the date.
- Drone photography inclusive with a DJI Inspire 2 or Mavic 2 Pro (where legally permitted to fly). Click here for some information & samples of this.
- A selection of modern & vintage lenses used, dating back to 1952! For some amazing unique looks.
- Zero travel fees for anywhere within 3hrs of Wollongong.
- Secure, indefinite archiving of images if you ever lose them and need another copy down the track
- If you would like an album, we can do several different types & sizes, but we would need to show you these in person. It’s far easier to pick out what size/type you want when you can touch & feel them.
How much time do we need?
I know that you probably aren’t too sure how much time you need. I will have a chat to you, go over your timeline and help you work out how long you need.
Having said that, here’s a sample timeline that is a fairly common for a wedding to give you an idea.
1:30pm prep photos with boys
2:15pm prep photos with girls
4:00pm ceremony ends, start awesome hugs/congrats & a few group shots
4:30pm location photo time with you and your bridal party
5:30pm relax/drinks before reception
6:00pm reception start
8:00pm speeches start
8:45pm cake cutting / first dance etc.
9:30pm 8hrs photography coverage ends about here
So you can see from that how a 8 hour package would suit a lot of weddings, and a 10hr package would be used for weddings that need a bit more time, or where you’d like me to stay until the end of reception if you were doing a sparkler farewell or something similar. You don’t need to decide on the amount of time until just before the wedding, and you can even add extra time on the night of the wedding if needed.
For weddings, please fill out the below form – this helps me to manage all of my wedding enquiries and keep super organised.
For any other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, if you’d like to call me (not text) please feel free to on 0434 512 561.