- Coverage by myself on the wedding day for 8 hours
- Completely silent shooting using specialised completely quiet cameras, the ultimate in discrete candid shooting. No more ceremonies & speeches with clicking noises!
- Unlimited advice about every aspect of your wedding day & help creating a beautiful timeline based off years of experience shooting weddings.
- Meticulously edited high resolution files on USB in a beautiful presentation box with a selection of fine art prints printed professionally on archival level photographic paper. Click here for some photographs of this.
- A full set of Black & White photographs alongside your colour ones.
- Edited high resolution files on an online gallery for years afterwards.
- A quick peek/preview of the wedding shortly after the date.
- All your wedding photographs will be ready in a maximum of 4 weeks after the wedding but more commonly 1-2 weeks (I enjoy editing & I’m a gun speed wise on a computer).
- Drone photography inclusive with a Phantom 4 Pro (where legally permitted to fly). Click here for some information & samples of this.
- A selection of modern & vintage lenses used, dating back to 1952! For some amazing unique looks.
- Zero travel fees for anywhere in NSW. For outside NSW, just flights + accommodation.
- Secure, indefinite archiving of images if you ever lose them and need another copy down the track
- Everything in package 1, but 10 hours coverage and a wedding preshoot/engagement shoot included.
- If you would like an album, we can do several different types & sizes, but we would need to show you these in person. It’s far easier to pick out what size/type you want when you can touch & feel them.
How much time do we need?
I know that you probably aren’t too sure how much time you need. I will have a chat to you, go over your timeline and help you work out how long you need.
Having said that, here’s a sample timeline that is a fairly common for a wedding to give you an idea.
1:30pm prep photos with boys
2:15pm prep photos with girls
4:00pm ceremony ends, start awesome hugs/congrats & a few group shots
4:30pm location photo time with you and your bridal party
5:30pm relax/drinks before reception
6:00pm reception start
8:00pm speeches start
8:45pm cake cutting / first dance etc.
9:30pm 8hrs photography coverage ends about here
So you can see from that how the 8 hour package would suit a lot of weddings, and the 10hr package would be used for weddings that need a bit more time, or where you’d like me to stay until the end of reception if you were doing a sparkler farewell or something similar.
For weddings, please fill out the below form – this helps me to manage all of my wedding enquiries and keep super organised.
For any other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, if you’d like to call me (not text) please feel free to on 0434 512 561.