Q. How much is the pricing for wedding coverage?
A. Every wedding is different, so it’s hard to give a fixed answer. Pricing starts at $3600 which includes 8hrs of cover on the wedding day, and has all the inclusions listed below these questions.
Q. How many hours would I need covered on my wedding day?
A. In my experience, most weddings are well suited to 8-9hrs of cover which will cover both the boys & girls prep, and go into the night covering the first dance and 30-60 minutes after that. When we have a chat about your wedding day timeline, we’ll work that part out in detail.
Q. How much is pricing over 8 hours?
A. Extra hours are then $400 extra each, so 9hrs would be $4000, 10hrs would be $4400 and so on. But please check with me, as it’s not unusual for couples to think they need more than they do. I’ve been doing this for a fair while now, and can help you with your timeline planning.
Q. Are there any extras?
A. Not really. You can do engagement shoots & albums of course but in terms of coverage I try to make my structure as comprehensive as possible. So you won’t be slugged any extras for travel/parking and all that sort of stuff. I only do a limited number of weddings each year so try to give each couple a beautiful comprehensive experience. I’m not a cheap photographer and work very much with my couples on a quality rather than quantity basis.
Q. I’m only having a short mid week wedding, can you help?
A. Yes absolutely. Whilst I leave my Fri/Sat/Sun’s allocated to full day weddings, if you are doing something like a mid week elopement I’m happy to work out something custom for you 🙂
Q. How much is an engagement/preshoot if we wanted one?
A. I LOVE doing these! They are such great fun. Pricing wise it’s $600 and if you’d like Michelle (www.michellecato.com.au) to do your hair & makeup it’s $200 extra.
Q. Can you do albums?
A. Yes 🙂 We get a real kick out of designing albums. We use Vision Art for our albums which are spectacular. Pricing varies on the size so we’d need to show you these in person. Starts at $1200.
Every package gets ;
- Coverage by myself on the wedding day
- Completely silent shooting using specialised completely quiet cameras, the ultimate in discrete candid shooting. No more ceremonies & speeches with clicking noises!
- Unlimited advice about every aspect of your wedding day & help creating a beautiful timeline based off years of experience shooting weddings.
- Meticulously edited high resolution files on USB in a beautiful presentation box with a selection of fine art prints printed professionally on archival level photographic paper. Click here for some photographs of this.
- A full set of Black & White photographs alongside your colour ones.
- Edited high resolution files on an online gallery for years afterwards.
- A quick peek/preview of the wedding shortly after the date.
- Drone photography inclusive with a Phantom 4 Pro (where legally permitted to fly). Click here for some information & samples of this.
- A selection of modern & vintage lenses used, dating back to 1952! For some amazing unique looks.
- Zero travel fees for anywhere in NSW. For outside NSW, just flights + accommodation.
- Secure, indefinite archiving of images if you ever lose them and need another copy down the track
For weddings, please fill out the below form – this helps me to manage all of my wedding enquiries and keep super organised.
For any other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, if you’d like to call me (not text) please feel free to on 0434 512 561.