- I don’t charge travel fees as such, I just need flights + 2 nights hotel covered. Please note if your wedding is less than 6hrs drive from Wollongong, there’s no need for flights as I’ll just drive it.
- Coverage by myself on the wedding day for 12 hours
- Completely silent shooting using specialised completely quiet cameras, the ultimate in discrete candid shooting. No more ceremonies & speeches with clicking noises!
- Unlimited advice about every aspect of your wedding day & help creating a beautiful timeline based off years of experience shooting weddings.
- Meticulously edited high resolution files on USB in a beautiful presentation box with a selection of fine art prints printed professionally on archival level photographic paper. Click here for some photographs of this.
- A full set of Black & White photographs alongside your colour ones.
- Edited high resolution files on an online gallery for years afterwards.
- A quick peek/preview of the wedding shortly after the date.
- All your wedding photographs will be ready in a maximum of 4 weeks after the wedding but more commonly 1-2 weeks (I enjoy editing & I’m a gun speed wise on a computer).
- Drone photography inclusive with a Phantom 4 Pro or DJI Inspire 1/2 (where legally permitted to fly & if it’s logistically feasible to bring the Drone to your wedding). Click here for some information & samples of this.
- A selection of modern & vintage lenses used, dating back to 1952! For some amazing unique looks.
- Secure, indefinite archiving of images if you ever lose them and need another copy down the track
- If you would like an album, we can do several different types & sizes, but we would need to show you these in person. It’s far easier to pick out what size/type you want when you can touch & feel them.