Thank you so much for your interest in booking me for your wedding!
I travel everywhere for weddings, so if you don’t live near me, I will chat to you by phone, email or skype.
I’d say more than half of my couples book me from a distance 🙂
I like to keep things really simple.
I offer the following package which is everything you need to get seriously good wedding photography. Out of my 10 years of doing weddings, this is what I find suits 99% of couples. If you fall into that 1% , no problem. Let’s chat about how we can tweak it so it fits in with your day because at the end of it, I want to give you the best photography imaginable.
Wedding Day Photography Package $4,400 (or subtract $400 if you don’t need a preshoot).
- 10 hours photography coverage by Gavin on the day of the wedding
- Full resolution edited images on USB in a beautiful presentation box
- Fully downloadable passworded online gallery of all images online for 12 months
- All photographs you receive both a colour and black & white version
- Pre wedding photography session with hair & makeup by Michelle inclusive
- 100% non hipster guarantee! I dress professionally and appropriately to your wedding!
- If you book Michelle for your wedding day makeup, you get a free trial with Michelle.
Fine art albums are a popular addition and start from $1,000. These are designed with the images you select, in a fabric or leather of your choice. There are plenty of options to make it a stunning personalised storybook of your memories from the day.
Ready to make it official?
A $1000 booking fee will lock your date away in my calendar. Payable by bank transfer ( details below) or call me credit card payments.
Account Name : Gavin Cato
BSB : 012 603
Account number : 462 018 723
Please put your name as a reference and email me when done.
Quick Answers to You Questions
- $1000 booking fee to secure your date, this comes off the total balance which is due 4 weeks before the wedding. I’ll send a proper receipt & booking confirmation once booking fee has been paid.
- Extra hours can be added on, but let’s leave that until your wedding plans are a bit more finalised. More often than not, we can plan your day so 10 hours is the perfect amount of time, saving you any additional fees.
- Need hair & makeup for your wedding day? My amazing wife Michelle is one of the best in the business at this and is hugely experienced. Click here to go to her website.
- Your USB typically ready in 2-3 weeks. No longer than 4.
- Albums are of exceptional quality ( no cheap Chinese imports here!) They are from one of the top album makers in the world, called Vision Art.
- I totally bring it equipment wise. The cameras I use are exceptional quality and lenses used are the best money can buy. I’m serious about gear, and you should be as well when choosing someone to shoot your wedding! I have 3 camera bodies, 7 lenses and a phantom 4 pro drone. If anything breaks, no problems I have backups of everything. I’m also an ex-computer engineer and super fluent when it comes to data storage & backups. Short version – your photos are safe.
- Yes I can cover both the boys & the girls preparations, unless you are getting ready over 1hr away from each other.
- No additional travel fees for interstate weddings. I simply work out a package for you that includes return flights and accommodation requirements.
- For overseas weddings, please get in touch and we can work out the best arrangement for you and your needs.
- Yes I’m fully insured.
- I like coffee, come & have one with me and we’ll discuss everything if you still have lots of questions!
- You might also want to read – “Why pick me for your wedding?”
See what other couples have to say!