These are the most commonly requested packages, but I’m super flexible & can customise them for you.
Gavin was recommended to us by a friend and without a doubt, choosing Gavin as our photography for our Wedding day was the best choice we made. Gavin was easy to get in contact with, informative and helpful as we planned our day. My husband does not like being in photos and Gavin put him at ease and made it possible for him to enjoy the experience. On the day he managed to capture the small and the big moments and yet we didn't feel as if we spent the day with a camera in our face. Everyone commented on the quality of the photos Gavin put up at our reception and having received all the photos back we can say they are stunning. We couldn't be more happy with the photos on the day and we would recommend him to anybody looking for a photographer.
Gavin is the best photographer around! My husband insisted that we book Gavin and am so thankful that we did! Worth every cent and much more. Great price for everything that he does for you. Kept me and my husband laughing during the photo shoot. The photos were fantastic, could not have asked for anything better. Very nice and personable. Be sure to leave lots of time for photo shoot! If it's for a family photo session or your wedding I would recommend Gavin and only him. Your getting the best in the business.
Best decision ever!
Choosing Gavin Cato for our wedding photography was honestly one of the best decisions we made for our special day. Gav is a true professional with a remarkable talent and a real passion for his work. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed on our special day. It sure was a lot of fun having Gav share our day with us. Every precious memory from our wedding was captured to perfection and we could not be happier with the results. We cannot recommend him highly enough to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.
- How to book? It’s a $500 deposit to lock the date away. Remainder paid 4 weeks before wedding. I’ll send a proper receipt & booking confirmation when you do.
- Yes you can add the preshoot onto package 1! I’d really recommend you do, it is $400.
- Don’t want the framed enlargements? I can customise the packages when we chat.
- Yes you can add extra hours for packages 1,2,3 – $300 per hour in half hour increments.
- I highly recommend adding a highlight album onto packages, which is $650 and is a 20 page 10×10″ album with full photo choice by me, so you’ll just have an album of beautiful highlights of the wedding. This is a super simple album, consisting of the absolute best shots of the wedding, without worrying about things like family photos.
- For the camera nerds, all packages get digital medium format coverage. It kicks butt.
- I totally bring it equipment wise. I have 4 camera bodies, and 11 lenses. If anything breaks, no problems I have backups of everything. All the cameras have dual memory cards, so nothing will ever be lost. I’m also an ex-computer engineer and super fluent when it comes to data storage & backups. Short version – your photos are safe.
- Yes I can cover both the boys & the girls prep, unless you are getting ready over 1hr away from each other.
- For interstate weddings, just return flights & 1-2 nights accommodation. No extra travel fees.
- For overseas weddings, please get in touch.
- Yes I’m fully insured.
- The albums are made by the best in the business & have lifetime warranties.
- I like coffee, come & have one with me and we’ll discuss everything.