Thank you so much for your interest in booking me for your wedding!
I travel everywhere for weddings, so if you don’t live near me, I will chat to you by phone, email or skype.
I’d say more than half of my couples book me from a distance 🙂
I like to keep things really simple.
I offer the following package which is everything you need to get seriously good wedding photography. Out of my 10 years of doing weddings, this is what I find suits 99% of couples. If you fall into that 1% , no problem. Let’s chat about how we can tweak it so it fits in with your day because at the end of it, I want to give you the best photography imaginable.
Wedding Day Photography Package $4,400 (or subtract $400 if you don’t need a preshoot).
- 10 hours photography coverage by Gavin on the day of the wedding
Full resolution edited images on USB in a beautiful presentation box
- I use the absolute highest level state of the art camera gear available and the quality of the files reflect this. At time of writing 2 main cameras are 42mp each, and the 3rd camera is 51. Lenses are Zeiss and have the most incredible warmth, vibrance and overall look.
Fully downloadable passworded online gallery of all images online for 12 months
- All photographs you receive both a colour and black & white version
- Pre wedding photography session with hair & makeup by Michelle inclusive
- 100% non hipster guarantee! I dress professionally and appropriately to your wedding!
Fine art albums are a popular addition and start from $1,000. These are designed with the images you select, in a fabric or leather of your choice. There are plenty of options to make it a stunning personalised storybook of your memories from the day.
Ready to make it official?
A $1000 booking fee will lock your date away in my calendar. Payable by bank transfer ( details below) or call me credit card payments.
Account Name : Gavin Cato
BSB : 012 603
Account number : 462 018 723
Please put your name as a reference and email me when done.
Quick Answers to your questions
- $1000 booking fee to secure your date, this comes off the total balance which is due 4 weeks before the wedding. I’ll send a proper receipt & booking confirmation once booking fee has been paid.
- Extra hours can be added on, but let’s leave that until your wedding plans are a bit more finalised. More often than not, we can plan your day so 10 hours is the perfect amount of time, saving you any additional fees.
- Need hair & makeup for your wedding day? My amazing wife Michelle is one of the best in the business at this and is hugely experienced. Click here to go to her website.
- Your USB typically ready in 2-3 weeks. No longer than 4.
- Albums are of exceptional quality ( no cheap Chinese imports here!) They are from one of the top album makers in the world, called Vision Art.
- I totally bring it equipment wise. The cameras I use are exceptional quality and lenses used are the best money can buy. I’m serious about gear, and you should be as well when choosing someone to shoot your wedding! I have 3 camera bodies, 7 lenses and a phantom 4 pro drone. If anything breaks, no problems I have backups of everything. I’m also an ex-computer engineer and super fluent when it comes to data storage & backups. Short version – your photos are safe.
- Yes, I can cover both the boys & the girl’s preparations unless you are getting ready over 1hr away from each other.
- No additional travel fees for interstate weddings. I simply work out a package for you that includes return flights and accommodation requirements.
- For overseas weddings, please get in touch and we can work out the best arrangement for you and your needs.
- Yes, I’m fully insured.
- I like coffee, come & have one with me and we’ll discuss everything if you still have lots of questions!
- You might also want to read – “Why pick me for your wedding?”