Destination weddings are by far my most favourite. Going somewhere new is what gets me really fired up as a photographer, and I’d be thrilled to be there for you. I’ve made these destination packages as simple as I can, and they all have travel inclusive. This is the only price you’ll pay – I cover everything.
I have years of experience at driving and flying long distances for weddings, and have an array of special bags just for travel, which means I will still have my full camera kit on me at your wedding, and not a light temporary kit. Where possible, I’ll always turn up a couple of days before to have a good look around and get familiar with where we will be.
- How to book? It’s a $1000 deposit to lock the date away. Remainder paid 4 weeks before wedding. I’ll send a proper receipt & booking confirmation when you do.
- Need hair & makeup for your wedding day? My amazing wife Michelle is one of the best in the business at this and is hugely experienced. Click here to go to her website.
- USB typically ready in 2-3 weeks. No longer than 4.
- The albums are beautifully presented and packaged and are truly personalised works of art. They are from one of the top album makers in the world. No cheap chinese import albums here!
- For the camera nerds, all packages get digital medium format coverage. It kicks butt.
- I totally bring it equipment wise. I have 4 camera bodies, and 11 lenses. If anything breaks, no problems I have backups of everything. All the cameras have dual memory cards, so nothing will ever be lost. I’m also an ex-computer engineer and super fluent when it comes to data storage & backups. Short version – your photos are safe.
- Yes I can cover both the boys & the girls prep, unless you are getting ready over 1hr away from each other.
- Yes I’m fully insured.